TPG Community

Get online support

What is going on with my installation + modem delivery? Can't get through to anyone!

SOLVED Go to solution
francesca1317
Level 2

I ordered an NBN service for my new home almost a month ago. Modem sent to the wrong address so is now lost, and despite it being 26 days since ordering there has been absolutely no progress with my order. I sit on the online chat for hours every day without being able to get through to anyone. Yesterday someone from TPG closed the chat without even responding after I'd been sat there waiting for several hours. I've emailed every email address I can find with no response.

This is absolutely ridiculous and the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I'm trying to work from home with no internet which is causing serious issues. Either connect my service and send me a new modem for free or give me a full refund so I can get internet with someone more reliable!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi 

I checked your details with our records, still waiting for NBN to complete their END

also, I request a call back from the case manager. He will get back to you ASAP. 

Please check your PM for the ticket number. 

Thanks 

Rajen 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RajenS

@francesca1317 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service\.

kind regards

francesca1317
Level 2

The only option is to post a reply to your message. How do I PM you?

RajenS

Hi 

just click my name, there is an option to send messages. 

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

Hi 

looking at your account now 

Thanks 

RajenS

Hi 

I checked your details with our records, still waiting for NBN to complete their END

also, I request a call back from the case manager. He will get back to you ASAP. 

Please check your PM for the ticket number. 

Thanks 

Rajen