Where is my modem

SOLVED Go to solution
alexbartone
Level 2

Hi,

I have been following up on  my modem delivery since the start of the week. Being such a big ISP, how difficult it is for you to ship my NBN modem?

I have enquired about my modem thrice in last three days, everytime to be told that it will be shipped and provided with an order number which does not exists at all.

I am running out of patience now. What is the point of paying for a service which I haven't received at all. Its my second week of joining your NBN plan and tadaa, I still do not have internet.

If it does not get resolved by next week, I will have to terminate the service.

DO RESOLVE THIS please. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mal_mod

@alexbartone wrote:

Hi there,

Sorry but I haven't received any confirmation SMS or email yet. Can you please share the link for tracking the order ? The PIN code shown in the image is not correct as well.

Hi @alexbartone 

Can you please confirm your Mobile number & full delivery  address ( in a private PM

I'll double check, my notes. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
KarlB

Hi @alexbartone 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your account?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @alexbartone 

Sorry for the delay of the delivery of your modem. I have asked our Modem Team to investigate ASAP, and requested someone contact you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

alexbartone
Level 2

Thanks mate but thats what I have been hearing since last week. Rverytime I chat or call, I am told my request is on priority and is being looked into but in reality there is no update, looks like TPG taking us for a ride.

Disappointing.

KarlB

Hi @alexbartone 

I have passed your details onto our Modem team. If you don't hear back later on today please let me know.

Regards,

Karl

alexbartone
Level 2

Thank you Karl. I received their call but there is no timeframe to resolve it. I am told it will be dispatched tomorrow. Great if it happens.

Mal_mod

@alexbartone wrote:

Thank you Karl. I received their call but there is no timeframe to resolve it. I am told it will be dispatched tomorrow. Great if it happens.

Hi @alexbartone 

I've  just  checked the parcel tracking for you. 
It's due to be delivered today 

alexbartone
Level 2

Hi there,

Sorry but I haven't received any confirmation SMS or email yet. Can you please share the link for tracking the order ? The PIN code shown in the image is not correct as well.

alexbartone
Level 2

Just posting any random screenshot won't help your crappy service.

Mal_mod

@alexbartone wrote:

Hi there,

Hi @alexbartone 

Can you please confirm your Mobile number & full delivery  address ( in a private PM

I'll double check, my notes.