TPG Community

Get online support

Why are TPG refusing to activate my service. POD

nduncan96
Level 2

Nduncan96 - Nick

I have moved home some time early April and it was then i made the moving home request. Payments and such brought some drawback but eventually i had got onto a TPG representative and payments were made.
New modem was sent out and previous internet companies connection (Foxtel) was cancelled to allow TPG to connect us at the new home. Then last week i was charged $89.99 and after checking i found that was for the NBN service from 01/05/2020 -31/05/2020. So i thought, I have paid for the service, this means they are going to activate it and all is well. Now they REFUSING to activate it without me sending a Proof of Document with service address.
1. I have moved in with grandparents and do not have such documents like water/electricity/gas because i do not pay them.
2. There is no lease aggreement because it is a family home
3. I have no way of getting these documents ASAP
4. TPG have already charged me for the service from 01/05/2020 so the service should be active. Legally if they can't provide the access without POD then they legally should not be aloud to charge for a service they are not providing nor intend to.

I've been with TPG for 2 years but if this is sorted soon I no longer will be. I either want the service i have paid for, or a Refund for the service never provided.

4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @nduncan96 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @nduncan96 

Due to the complex nature of your issue, i have forwarded this on to our senior accounts officers to sort out.

I have requested a call back and you should hear from them ASAP.

Regards,

David_M

nduncan96
Level 2

I have heard this before. 

David_M

Hi

I understand your frustration.

We are ''front of house'' forum moderators. Our scope of resolving complex issues are limited, and as such we can only direct your concern to other departments, with a more direct route and with a sense of urgency.

I have forwarded your issue to the correct department. Someone will address your concerns ASAP.

Thanks,