< E:renew:dont_renew >

wangyisu200098
Level 2

I can't use my account to get the NBN plan, I did every step, when it's done, it will tell me

<E: Renew: dont_renew>

What does it mean? What can I do to solve this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @wangyisu200098,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into this and check what can be done to resolve the issue.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

mimi1214
Level 2
Hi Riezl,

I’m also having same problem with renew:don’t renew message whilst paying for the plan. Can you pls help.
Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @mimi1214,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I'm stepping in since @Riezl is currently not available.

We were able to check the account using the details that you've provided via PM and it shows that the account is Inactive/Cancelled since March. That is the reason why you are not able to renew it.

If you would like to have an active TPG NBN service, you need to re-apply for a new service with us.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our NBN experts to discuss this further.

Hi @wangyisu200098 ,

We're also able to locate your account using your community details and we can confirm that the same issue happened with your account.

One of our provisioning case manager is trying to reach you in order to provide further install update. They would require your availability in order to set up an appointment, can you PM you best contact time and number.

Regards,

BasilDV