nbn installation schedule

fender01
Level 2

TPG sent a text message and schedule notice stating that the NBN installation will be completed by an electrician on Friday 21st December between 8am to 12pm. Already 50 minutes past 12pm, the electrician hasn't arrived yet, we are already waiting 2 weeks for NBN to be finished installing. Family members took time off work to be home around the initial appointment from 8am to 12pm. Sadly, this is very disappointing to waste work for no progress.

13 REPLIES 13
fender01
Level 2

Nevermind that, the electricians came and finished setting up, tho late they still did a good job, but they told me I still need to wait until NBN runs its network through my building which they still need to. They've already reported it to their headquarters so should be expecting it to be ready soon.

Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @fender01.

As per checking, the issue has been escalated to our Provisioning Team and they are chasing this matter with NBN Co.

We're expecting to receive an update from NBN Co. on Monday.

We will make a follow up to make sure that an update regarding the installation will be provided as soon as it becomes available.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

fender01
Level 2

It has been approximately 5 days since the NBN installation was supposed to be finished, and I am being very anxious whether the NBN service would arrive at all. How longer would it take for the service to arrive if it is still continuing to be delayed. We have receive no updates and notice at all about when the service would be activated.

Shane

Hi @fender01,

We'll make follow up on this with our Provisioning Team and request for immediate feedback within the day.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @fender01,

One of our Provisioning Case Managers tried to call you unfortunately no avail. If you have available time you can call our NBN Provisioning Hot Line 1300 023 575.

Cheers!

fender01
Level 2

We are currently not using our home phone as the ADSL would keep cutting if we use a phone and modem splitter so we just kept the modem and avoided using the home phone. You can contact this number 04xxxxxxx.

Shane

Hi @fender01,

Thanks for the details. We'll arrange another call from our Provisioning Team tomorrow morning between 10-12NN.

Make sure to keep your mobile available. Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

fender01
Level 2

Hi, it would be appreciated if the meeting would be arranged in the afternoon between 2pm to 8pm as I would be unavailable in the morning tomorrow, thanks.

Shane

Thanks @fender01. This will be noted.