no nbn connection box

Danny00
Level 2

Hi,

I was told that this new property had nbn connection before so I dont need to get anything to have nbn connection. 

looks like there are no nbn connection box in this new property.

would you please send or arranage the new nbn connection box? 

6 REPLIES 6
luisc

Hi Danny00

Surely I can put you throught the service delivery team,  COuld you provide me your CID and username?

PM please

Thanks

sajalm

Hi @Danny00 ,

Welcome to community,

In our system, I can see you have been contacted and already booked appointment for NBN tech.If you still having any issue, pls message us.

Regards,

Sajal

Danny00
Level 2

Hi,

Thanks for reply and call,

The technician came in today and installed the nbn box, however still I am not able to get the connection. 

All the lights are green on the NBN box but none of devices I tested with NBN box cant get the IP address. 

I have tested with multiple devies such as access points, macbook, modem (I was provided) etc. (with multiple ethernet cables as well) 

I dont think this device issue from my end. 

Would you please check this out ?

Danny

JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi Danny00,

Its lookalike authentication here, make sure you connect TPG provided router as per below link  with Arris box.

https://link.tpg.com.au/tsaoQD

I am able to see  link is up and passing, I have also reset port remotely.  After connecting router for long time if no authentication detected then you can try manual configuration as below. For that you need to connect your computer or mobile over wireless network or wired connection with TP link router.
you can get TP link Wireless name and password from router sticker.

A. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.

B. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.

C. You will see the home screen shown on the right. Click the Advanced tab.

D. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Network to expand the menu and then click EWAN.

E. Enter your TPG Username and Password. Click Save

I Hope this can help.
Regards
JayeshP9.

Danny00
Level 2
Hi

Thank you for the quick reply.

I added my username and password on EWAN page. Is there any sample config for this??

Still no connection here.