TPG Community

Get online support

requested for a technician for NBN installation and no one turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daydreaming
Level 2

I made an appointment for a technician to come today for NBN installation. Been sitting at home for hours and no one turned up. Had to call TPG and they blamed it on other things. They asked me to wait for their calls within the 24hrs. If you weren't coming, what's is the point for making an appointment or at least give me a call!! it's seriously frustrating with this kind of service.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

hi @daydreaming 

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We're apologise for the misunderstand, we're able to locate your account using your community details. This connection issue is now being handled by our Engineering Team we've seen that the NBN Technician went to the building. The technician tested the service and its working in the MDF.

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and provided the case progress. We booked a TPG technician to check your connection tomorrow, June 28 between 8-12NN.

We'll keep an eye on this, further updates will be provided by our Engineering Team when is available. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @daydreaming,

We've seen that our Technician we're able to test your connection and fix the issue at the MDF. Further updates will be provided by our Engineers via phone call or SMS.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!