TPG Community

Get online support

wrong address on the tax invoice despite repeated phone calls

chooiwong23
Level 2

It started when i got a phone call from TPg sales team to changed my broadband service to wireless modem for financial savings.

She got my address wrong as I received a notice from courier about wong address. I had to ring the courier and TPG to get the modem delivery to the right address.

After that, the modem did arrived to my correct address but the tax invoice still present the wrong address.

I corrected my address in the TPG account online, thinking it will be alright.

But till now, the tax invoice still reflects the wrong address.So  I phoned up  and spoke to a few TPG staff a few times. I was even given  reference numbers for my queries.

At one stage, during a phone query, it was implied that i have moved which i didnt or give the wrong address which I did not. 

Remember that i was connected to TPF broadband and then was offered to change to wireless modem.

On hindsight, i wish i had not, with the problem of the wrong address.

My recent email told me that they have the right address on file which I checked with them. 

Yet the tax invoice still reflects the wrong address.

The reason why i am so insistent is for my tax records.

Please can someone in a higher position sorts this out.

P.S.

Then, recently I happen to surf the net looking for other internet services.

Out of the blue, I was rang about cancellation of the services which caught me by surprise.

TPG, i have not yet thinking of changing....

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @chooiwong23,

Let's go ahead and get your issue sorted out. Any chance you can PM your Customer ID or username so we can chase the team involved? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

It started when i got a phone call from TPg sales team to changed my broadband service to wireless modem for financial savings.

She got my address wrong as I received a notice from courier about wong address. I had to ring the courier and TPG to get the modem delivery to the right address.

After that, the modem did arrived to my correct address but the tax invoice still present the wrong address.

I corrected my address in the TPG account online, thinking it will be alright.

But till now, the tax invoice still reflects the wrong address.So  I phoned up  and spoke to a few TPG staff a few times. I was even given  reference numbers for my queries.

At one stage, during a phone query, it was implied that i have moved which i didnt or give the wrong address which I did not. 

Remember that i was connected to TPF broadband and then was offered to change to wireless modem.

On hindsight, i wish i had not, with the problem of the wrong address.

My recent email told me that they have the right address on file which I checked with them. 

Yet the tax invoice still reflects the wrong address.

The reason why i am so insistent is for my tax records.

Please can someone in a higher position sorts this out.

P.S.

Then, recently I happen to surf the net looking for other internet services.

Out of the blue, I was rang about cancellation of the services which caught me by surprise.

TPG, i have not yet thinking of changing....

chooiwong23
Level 2

My account is xxxxxxx