TPG Community

Get online support

4g calls signal not usable inside home , VIC, getting worse in the past few months 12/2022

chefren
Level 4

Hi,

I can not use my phone inside my house anymore, no matter how close to the window I am. I noticed some time ago the phone shows 4g phone calls. Before it was always switching to 3G for calls and while not great, it did work.

What has changed and why is it worse?

Do I need to force 3G on my phone every time I get in my house (and revert when going out)? or is there some other way apart from changing to another provider?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @chefren,

Let us help check what causing reception issues of the mobile data in the area. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation and proceed with the initial assessment.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

I can not use my phone inside my house anymore, no matter how close to the window I am. I noticed some time ago the phone shows 4g phone calls. Before it was always switching to 3G for calls and while not great, it did work.

What has changed and why is it worse?

Do I need to force 3G on my phone every time I get in my house (and revert when going out)? or is there some other way apart from changing to another provider?

Thanks