TPG Community

Get online support

Activision of simcard

SOLVED Go to solution
Stevenmcc
Level 2
I been without a phone as ues tpg have not yet tried to activate my simcard. And I,v sent ues all that ues wanted from me since the 17th of June now it's the 22nd and still nothing. It is wrong I,v been with ues for 2 years this is unacceptable
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Stevenmcc ,

Let us help activate the SIM, is it from SIM replacement or new SIM activation from different provider?

For new service, we created an article on how to active the SIM online, please check link below.

How to Activate Your TPG Mobile Sim Card

In the event that you have done the steps given on the article, send us your details via PM so we can coordinate this with our mobile team.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I been without a phone as ues tpg have not yet tried to activate my simcard. And I,v sent ues all that ues wanted from me since the 17th of June now it's the 22nd and still nothing. It is wrong I,v been with ues for 2 years this is unacceptable

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Stevenmcc ,

Let us help activate the SIM, is it from SIM replacement or new SIM activation from different provider?

For new service, we created an article on how to active the SIM online, please check link below.

How to Activate Your TPG Mobile Sim Card

In the event that you have done the steps given on the article, send us your details via PM so we can coordinate this with our mobile team.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Stevenmcc
Level 2
So how do I give my details, so I can get my sim activated
BasilDV

Hi @Stevenmcc 

You may send your details via Private message.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

We'll be waiting for your TPG username or customer ID for further checking.

BasilDV