TPG Community

Get online support

Can not get Wifi calling to work

rashedalam
Level 2

Hi Basil

It definitely looks like something to do with TPG backend.

Please escalate this issue to your engineering team to troubleshoot rather than asking customers to try basic on/off type troubleshooting which wont result into anything.

Thanks

Rashed

BasilDV

Hi @rashedalam

Kindly respond to my PM with the requested troubleshooting for us to raise your concern with our Engineering team.

Thank you.

BasilDV

rashedalam
Level 2
Hello

Did you get any solution yet?

Thanks
Shane

Hi @rashedalam,

The issue with the Wi-Fi calling is still under investigation, we will provide an update on this thread as soon as resolution becomes available.

Regards,

Hello

Did you get any solution yet?

Thanks

rashedalam
Level 2
Yes, I saw people complaining of this same issue in April 2022 and then porting out in may 2022 and multiple users still have the exact same issue in nov 2022.

I will raise it with TIO as TPG will need to mention it I their website that they do bot support wifi calling.
kikozz_04
Level 2

no updates sent screen shots and everything

recived phone call from 3 CSR asked questions no action, CSR im speaking with now is saying incomplete report was submitted to mobile tech and will check now she came back with there is a network outage .. and same closing cline we wil monitor and call you if there is an update (that would be great if i have reception at home / or wifi calling ) 

rashedalam
Level 2

yep, just waste of time.

just port out and lots of other pre-paid services provide working wifi calling.

i am getting moosemobile. I got 2 other services with moosemobile and wifi calling works perfect.

BasilDV

Hi @kikozz_04

We are still waiting for the update from our Engineering team regarding the WiFi calling feature.

We've sent a follow up and will be in touch as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

Shane

This has been raised to our Complaints Resolution Team. Expect them to contact you via SMS, Email or Phone call as soon as assessment result becomes available.

Yes, I saw people complaining of this same issue in April 2022 and then porting out in may 2022 and multiple users still have the exact same issue in nov 2022.

I will raise it with TIO as TPG will need to mention it I their website that they do bot support wifi calling.

yep, just waste of time.

just port out and lots of other pre-paid services provide working wifi calling.

i am getting moosemobile. I got 2 other services with moosemobile and wifi calling works perfect.

kikozz_04
Level 2
thanks just got resolved now as per CSR (the monbile engineer has taken off the barring restrictions on the accout for wifi calling ) thanks again