TPG Community

Get online support

Can't login to account to pay my mobile bill

lstrchn
Level 2

I keep getting redirected when I try to access the 'other services' page. It pops me onto the page, but I'm prevented from accessing anything along with this message, before being forcibly logged off:

"Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later."

It's a bit nuts how broken this website has been for decades now lmao - how do I get this resolved so I don't lose access to my mobile plan?

11 REPLIES 11
Shane

Hi @lstrchn ,

When you try to log-in did you use your Customer ID or Mobile number?

Try to log in with the Mobile Number and password for your TPG service, let us know how it will go.

Regards,

I keep getting redirected when I try to access the 'other services' page. It pops me onto the page, but I'm prevented from accessing anything along with this message, before being forcibly logged off:

"Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later."

It's a bit nuts how broken this website has been for decades now lmao - how do I get this resolved so I don't lose access to my mobile plan?

lstrchn
Level 2

Can't log in with my mobile number, it won't let me. I've now been cut off from my mobile plan because I can't pay at no fault of my own. I can't use internet OR call OR message, which is now affecting work. Attached is a screenshot of the issue.

I can log in just fine with the username and password I've been using for upwards of a decade. I just can't get to the portal that allows me to pay the bloody phone bill without getting redirected and subsequently logged out. This isn't an isolated issue either, I've seen so many other people on this forum with the exact same issue, often with no solution.

Shane

Hi @lstrchn ,

Let me help identify what causing issues with the log-in. Can you tell us what credentials you used to log in? 

We created an article on how to log in to your mobile account, please see the link below. 

TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account

Regards,

Can't log in with my mobile number, it won't let me. I've now been cut off from my mobile plan because I can't pay at no fault of my own. I can't use internet OR call OR message, which is now affecting work. Attached is a screenshot of the issue.

I can log in just fine with the username and password I've been using for upwards of a decade. I just can't get to the portal that allows me to pay the bloody phone bill without getting redirected and subsequently logged out. This isn't an isolated issue either, I've seen so many other people on this forum with the exact same issue, often with no solution.

lstrchn
Level 2

I literally can't log in with my mobile number. 

The same password doesn't work when I use my mobile number to log into the same account, and when I click reset password I'm repeatedly met with this screen (attached screenshot).

Shane

Gotcha! Could you flick me a message with your details? We'll coordinate this with our mobile team to help us understand and fix the issues with the 'My account' log-in.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

literally can't log in with my mobile number.

The same password doesn't work when I use my mobile number to log into the same account, and when I click reset password I'm repeatedly met with this screen (attached screenshot).

lstrchn
Level 2

I've sent a PM but have recieved no reply. What are the deets you even need??

Shane

Hi @lstrchn ,

I did not receive any messages. Can you re-try sending your account details via PM?

Regards,

I've sent a PM but have recieved no reply. What are the deets you even need??

lstrchn
Level 2

Mate, I don't even know what details you're asking for??? Do I send you my account number? My password???

Shane

Hi @lstrchn ,

Send us your username and customer ID, you do not need to send your password.

Regards,