TPG Community

Get online support

Can’t make calls or txt and have no data after upgrading mobile plan

damettoc
Level 2
I have been trying to get TPG to resolve my issue for nearly 4 days now but I haven’t even got a single response from them. I have been a TPG mobile customer for over a decade and had little to no issues but the other night I thought I would upgrade my plan to have more data available. The next day my phone couldn’t call or txt and I had no data. I have now called TPG 5 times to get answers but all I get is an operator in the Philippines reading off the same script every time. Try this, try that. I am unable to get any answers or a resolution. My business is suffering as a result of this. I am stressed and frustrated.
Not happy TPG… NOT HAPPY!!!
5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hey, @damettoc

Let us take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get this rectified. To better understand the situation, send us a PM with your details (Mobile Number/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

I have been trying to get TPG to resolve my issue for nearly 4 days now but I haven’t even got a single response from them. I have been a TPG mobile customer for over a decade and had little to no issues but the other night I thought I would upgrade my plan to have more data available. The next day my phone couldn’t call or txt and I had no data. I have now called TPG 5 times to get answers but all I get is an operator in the Philippines reading off the same script every time. Try this, try that. I am unable to get any answers or a resolution. My business is suffering as a result of this. I am stressed and frustrated.
Not happy TPG… NOT HAPPY!!!

damettoc
Level 2
It’s been over a week now with no resolution to my problem.
Can I have an update please?
BasilDV

Hi @damettoc

We understand that our team has been in touch and you've confirmed that the service is working.

We are glad that this has been resolved.

Have a good day!

BasilDV

damettoc
Level 2
Thankyou but I am still unable to see any mobile account info in my app
BasilDV

Hi @damettoc

On the TPG App or on the TPG My account webpage?

If it's on TPG App, our Mobile service is not yet supported. Only our Broadband services are supported on our App.

BasilDV