TPG Community

Get online support

Cancel my account

anderseni
Level 2

Please cancel my account. We are retired and in the process of decluttering and downsizing. We have already made arrangements to be connected to the internet including home phone and mobiles with another service provider, but we are unable to contact TPG to cancel our old services. the Accounts and billing people will not answer calls and a recorded message directs you to the web site. I have used the message us contact form but never get a reply. How do I get in touch to do a simple cancelation. The last resort is to contact my bank and block direct payments, maybe then someone will notice. it seems TPG are only interested promoting new connections. 

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @anderseni,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We're sorry to know that you have switched to a different provider, but we respect your decision and appreciate your business with us.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address so we can pull up the account and assist you with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

anderseni
Level 2

Hi Riezel,

I was contacted by Marc from Customer Services late yesterday by email, requesting my account details. I have sent them to him but so far nothing has happned. So here they are again. 

My user name is xxxx and my id number is xxxx The services I require cancelation for are ADSL2+ Home phone for xx xx xx Thornleigh NSW 2120The Home phone number is 02 xxxx Also I require cancelation of mobile number 04xxxx Can you please send me a confirmation when this is actioned and also confirm that I have canceled your authority with NAB to request direct debt payments. (after final account adjustments have been made) Many Thanks Best RegardsIan Andersen

Riezl

Hi @anderseni, we have arranged an escalation officer to contact you before 7pm NSW Time to address this concern.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.