TPG Community

Get online support

Cancel my service

SOLVED Go to solution
mlr
Level 2
Level 2

How do I go about cancelling my service? I've tried calling to do this and all I get is someone transferring me another person and finally asked me to send email. I have sent email to  csmobile@tpg.com.au but did not receive any reply.

My number is 04XXXXXXXX.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @mlr,

I've checked your account and can see that your TPG Mobile has been cancelled yesterday.

If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Krystle
Community Manager

Hi @mlr,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've edited your post to remove your personal details for yor security.

I've located your account and requested our Mobile Team to respond to you as a priority. 

We hope we can welcome you back to TPG Mobile again in future.

Krystle

Shane

Hi @mlr, One of our Escalation Officer tried to contact you earlier today unfortunately no avail.

Can you PM me your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow and I will reschedule the callback tomorrow.

Cheers!

Erika

Hi @mlr,

I've checked your account and can see that your TPG Mobile has been cancelled yesterday.

If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

Cheers,

staceyfisher
Level 2

To instantly cancel, follow this link: https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/your_account/cancel.php

These clowns are absolutely hopeless. Before I realised how hopeless they are, I tried to upgrade my account to get speeds at least approching what I've been faithfully paying for for over 10 years (I have had both business and personal accounts with TPG for over a decade). I submitted a call to the sales team and she HUNG UP IN MY EAR when she reaslied I was an existing customer.  So they do have a call centre. Only they aren't using it to service the needs of any of their existing customers, only new business. Doesn't that make you feel like a mug for paying these people money for absolutely no service whatsoever?