TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot receive MMS and use phone data at same time

SOLVED Go to solution
Level 3
Hi there,
I cannot receive MMS messages. I used to be able to send/receive on the Vodafone AU-MMS access point but I haven't been able to for a few months. Also, when I am on the Vodafone AU-MMS access point I cannot use my phone data to access apps.
Please advise.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @5067106 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the MMS and Data of the mobile service.

I can confirm that the APN settings are correct. I will raise this to our Mobile Technical Team for further test and investigation. Please send me a private message with your account details (Customer ID/Mobile number) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@5067106 wrote:
Hi there,
I cannot receive MMS messages. I used to be able to send/receive on the Vodafone AU-MMS access point but I haven't been able to for a few months. Also, when I am on the Vodafone AU-MMS access point I cannot use my phone data to access apps.
Please advise.

View solution in original post

Level 3
Thanks Shane for getting the problem resolved!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @5067106 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the MMS and Data of the mobile service.

I can confirm that the APN settings are correct. I will raise this to our Mobile Technical Team for further test and investigation. Please send me a private message with your account details (Customer ID/Mobile number) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@5067106 wrote:
Hi there,
Please advise.

Level 3
Shane

Yay! @5067106 

Glad to know that we're able to sort out he issue, feel free to create new thread in the event that you require assistance in the future.

Cheers!