TPG Community

Get online support

Check mobile phone data usage

Regatta5
Level 2

I'd hardly call that an 'upgrade'. When might we expect to be able to check our mobile phone data use on the app? (In the meantime I've uninstalled it as it is useless).

Regatta5
Level 2

any progress?

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @Thanh

We've updated the TPG Application, which currently support ADSL2+ Home phone, NBN and FTTB bundled service.

The new TPG application will not be able to provide details of our TPG Mobile SIM service (usage, etc.). Our Developers are currently working on the updates to support all of the services that we offer.

As of the moment, you may check the usage via TPG My Account.

Stay safe.,

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @Regatta5,

No updates yet is available, we will post here in the community and to our Social Media Pages when it becomes available. For now you may check this article to access Mobile Data Usage report Checking Your Mobile Usage.

Regards,

any progress?

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @Thanh

We've updated the TPG Application, which currently support ADSL2+ Home phone, NBN and FTTB bundled service.

The new TPG application will not be able to provide details of our TPG Mobile SIM service (usage, etc.). Our Developers are currently working on the updates to support all of the services that we offer.

As of the moment, you may check the usage via TPG My Account.

Stay safe.,

BasilDV