TPG Community

Get online support

Direct Debit payment on a Public Holiday issue

padamsonline
Level 2

My mobile phone was unable to make outgoing calls or texts, with a recorded message saying I'd run out of data, After checking all my accounts were up to date I then rang TPG and was told that as my last monthly payment was on a public hliday it would take 2-3 working days to get to their Bank and that my number was now flagged as unpaid, yet my account status was all OK when I logged in to check my latest invoices? Surely this is a system issue at TPG. What if my next monthly payment falls on a weekend or another public holiday, will this happen again? Please fix this issue TPG. I have done the right thing by auto-sending you the money each month so there should be NO reason my phone shoud be taken off line - without any warning. Your systems should be better than that if you want to compete against the bigger telcos.   

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @padamsonline ,

Welcome to the community!

thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having issues with the payment of your mobile service. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, we tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it shows no matching records found.

To better understand the situation, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@padamsonline wrote:

My mobile phone was unable to make outgoing calls or texts, with a recorded message saying I'd run out of data, After checking all my accounts were up to date I then rang TPG and was told that as my last monthly payment was on a public hliday it would take 2-3 working days to get to their Bank and that my number was now flagged as unpaid, yet my account status was all OK when I logged in to check my latest invoices? Surely this is a system issue at TPG. What if my next monthly payment falls on a weekend or another public holiday, will this happen again? Please fix this issue TPG. I have done the right thing by auto-sending you the money each month so there should be NO reason my phone shoud be taken off line - without any warning. Your systems should be better than that if you want to compete against the bigger telcos.