TPG Community

Get online support

Disappointed from TGP service

aabdelazim
Level 2

Hi Support Team,

I suppose to receive my sim card by yesterday, I tried to track it and your carrier same it never been dispatched yet as we just received information about the shipment but the shipment actually not handed over to us ( Tracking number is ****) required service number to be transferred is 04****

I called customer service for assistance someone answered my call and listen carefully for the problem and send it is not with my department I will transfer to the concern team and that's it , O got lost and no one picked the phone and I waited on hold for almost 25 min. !!

What a great start ? If I am not able just to receive a sim card as a new customer, what if I am facing a technical issue?

BR/
Ahmed

3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Hi @aabdelazim, we don't recommend you share your personal information on public threads.

Let's help in getting the SIM to you as soon as possible. Please send your account details via private message and we'll take it from there. 

aabdelazim
Level 2

If you really want to help and not show off in public, you would get all the information from my account name as it is the same with TGP. 

Jay2
Level 2

Did you get this sorted