TPG Community

Get online support

Faulty sim - service not restored yet

Enraged
Level 2
For the last 10 days my daughter's mobile phone is without service, hasn't got access to text, calls or data, despite having a huge credit. When asked to restore the service first they blamed on some outages, then blamed that the sim has suddenly got corrupted and asked her to replace the sim. After replacing the sim which she received after 3 days of reporting the fault, she has been calling TPG to activate the sim for last 5 days, each she is now been told they cannot activate due to privacy reasons. They need to escalate this matter to another department. Does TPG have any brains to understand the stress my daughter is undergoing, as she is unable to communicate while at work or while travelling or while she is at home. Other day due to train cancellation she had to walk 5 km to home late in the night as she couldn't use her phone. I would like to take up this matter further up and if possible sue this company for their callousness and indifference.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Enraged 

We are here to help and turn your experience around.

Please send us a private message with the account details for us to check on what we can do to activate the service ASAP.

BasilDV

Enraged
Level 2
I posted a message on the 3rd Oct saying that my daughter has no access to any of the service for the last 10 days ( inspite of contacting the useless customer service staff ) she is unable to receive or send text/ calls or data. I was emailed by a moderator Basil the next day asking me to send all her details and the service will be restored. To date NOTHING has been done and still she has no service except calls to 000. TPG is living up to its reputation of THE worst service provider!!!
BasilDV

Hi @Enraged 

Our team contacted the account holder via Email and is currently waiting for her reply.

BasilDV