TPG Community

Get online support

How do I cancel phone plan

Patazacc
Level 2
Hello,
Since I just moved away from Australia, I searched for a way to cancel my prepaid SIM plan, however, the website doesn't provide me with any. Plus the Email address given DOESN'T EXIST! How is that possible? Would you please resolve my issue asap so that I am not charged for another month?

Thanks a lot.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Patazacc,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We are sorry to know that you've decided to cancel the service. We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we will be working on the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number and address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Hi @Patazacc, thanks for providing the account details via PM. We have raised your concern to our Mobile Escalations Team and a case officer will contact you via email to further discuss the matter.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @Patazacc, we can see that our Mobile Team has been in touch via email and discussed the concerns raised.

Please make sure to send an email to the email address they have provided to proceed with your request. Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.