TPG Community

Get online support

How to activate the Sim Card which is applied by my husband under his account

rachel1988
Level 2

Hi,

My husband already has a sim card and he also applied one for me. We have only one TPG account under his name. He got a letter with a sim card, the letter shows the sim card's number is my mobile number, and this card has a sim number and customer ID. 

So, can I activate the card in his TPG account?  If so, I cannot find " Get Started" button. I guess it is because he already has his own sim card started.

Can I activate the card via my own TPG account?  but the problem is I never have an account before. Do I login by the customer ID you send to me and reset a password?

One more problem, I insert the new sim card before I activate it. I find the mobile number is different from my original number which is shown in the letter.  Is it because I don't activate it ? or you send a wrong one to me ?

1 REPLY 1
Daisy_Dhen

Hi @rachel1988

Welcome to TPG Community. Please shoot us a PM with your TPG customer ID together with your mobile so we can help check the status of the sim activation. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen