TPG Community

Get online support

How to cancel my Sim only mobile with Tpg

Mayooi
Level 2

i was going to port my prepaid  plan from  Optus to TPG sim only mobile.

i have received the SIM card from Tpg  but after activation I received an email stating my porting has failed .  Because of mismatch in date of birth or/and possibly email.

i arrived in Australlia about 6mths ago  with a few friends and cannot write or read too much English and my friend help me to purchase a SIM card from Optus at the airport. I have been using that card since then, but I could not update the date of birth or email because I don't know exactly what my friend wrote on the application form.  Looks like I have to stay with Optus because I can't get my date of birth corrected.  How can I cancel my Tpg sim only mobile.  I don't want Tpg to continue charging me.  Someone has help me to write this question, I am afraid to ring because I can't understand or speak clearly with the person on the phone.   Thks 
I need this fixed quickly, it shouldn't be this difficult. I'm very disappointed and I really don't want to have to cancel all this but have no other alternative. 

4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @Mayooi,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Mayooi
Level 2

Hi Karl. 
How do I send a private message.

is this a private message.

KarlB

Hi @Mayooi,

You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "KarlB" above then clicking on "Send a message"

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Replied via Private Message