TPG Community

Get online support

How to turn off voicemail for TPG Mobile on Optus?

ChrisMobile
Level 2

I have turned off voicemail from my Mobile Service Control Panel. It shows "not active". 

However people still get a recording telling them to "leave a short message which will be left as an audio message".

I don't want people to be able to leave me messages.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @ChrisMobile , check out the links below at it may help with your concern.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

ChrisMobile
Level 2

@Riezl wrote:

Hi @ChrisMobile , check out the links below at it may help with your concern.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

• From your mobile, dial 1214 to deactivate voicemail and remove all call diversions set on the handset

The above doesn't work. I get a voice recording saying something like

"Optus advises that the number is wrong or incomplete"

Can't send a PM because:

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.
I haven't sent any other PMs except the one I am trying to send you. So "1" is over my limit?

Riezl

Hi @ChrisMobile , please try to send a PM again.