TPG Community

Get online support

International Roaming does not work

pagankael1
Level 2

I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I called TPG and closed my Broadband account but kept my mobile SIM only plan with more than $40 so I could use my phone until I have a New Zealand phone account.
I was assured that if I switched on International Roaming on my phone and in my TPG account that all would be fine.
Not true. 

I have no service. I can't use my phone. I am missing important calls from potential employers all because your service does not work. I'm paying for something that is useless. 

I can't access my TPG account because the two step verification is linked to my Australian phone number. 

Please help. I did everything I was asked to do and for what? Nothing.

Pagan Kael

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @pagankael1 ,

Let us help check the status of the mobile's international roaming and see what we can do to activate this, could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I called TPG and closed my Broadband account but kept my mobile SIM only plan with more than $40 so I could use my phone until I have a New Zealand phone account.
I was assured that if I switched on International Roaming on my phone and in my TPG account that all would be fine.
Not true. 

I have no service. I can't use my phone. I am missing important calls from potential employers all because your service does not work. I'm paying for something that is useless. 

I can't access my TPG account because the two step verification is linked to my Australian phone number. 

Please help. I did everything I was asked to do and for what? Nothing.

Pagan Kael