TPG Community

Get online support

International Roaming not working

zlanem
Level 2

Hi,

I am currently in Shenyang China and International roaming is not working.

My phone is telling me "Emergency calls only". I paid my roaming deposit prior to leaving Australia. I have restarted the phone, reseated the sim card, tried the sim card in 2 other phones & checked that I have roaming enabled in the TPG control panel,. When going to settings on the phone and trying to select a network operator, the list is blank - there are no network operators to choose from. Using a different sim card in the phone works, so it isnt the phone. Can someone please advise?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @zlanem ,

We're sad to know that you're having issues with your Mobile Roaming Service, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation let us know your account details (Customer ID/Mobile Number on file) also your best contact e-mail address.

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@zlanem wrote:

Hi,

I am currently in Shenyang China and International roaming is not working.

My phone is telling me "Emergency calls only". I paid my roaming deposit prior to leaving Australia. I have restarted the phone, reseated the sim card, tried the sim card in 2 other phones & checked that I have roaming enabled in the TPG control panel,. When going to settings on the phone and trying to select a network operator, the list is blank - there are no network operators to choose from. Using a different sim card in the phone works, so it isnt the phone. Can someone please advise?