TPG Community

Get online support

International calls not working

quitolu
Level 2
Hi,

International calls from my land line not working. I tried several weeks days and times but either immediately rejected or advise the line is busy.

My account shows that I have 500 minutes for International calls available. I am trying to call to Ecuador.

My User ID: 296xxxxx

Could you please check.

Thanks,

Luis

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @quitolu ,

We're able to locate the account using your given details and we're able to confirm that there should be no issue making international call.

You may try using this format when doing international call: 0011 + Country Code + Area Code + phone number

The links below will also provide you with helpful information such as call rates as well as country codes. 

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

@quitolu wrote:
Hi,

International calls from my land line not working. I tried several weeks days and times but either immediately rejected or advise the line is busy.

My account shows that I have 500 minutes for International calls available. I am trying to call to Ecuador.

My User ID: xxxxx

Could you please check.

Thanks,

Luis

quitolu
Level 2

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and advise about the ringing procedure. I have been dialing the same way as you indicated in your message to a different phone numbers and the result is the same allways give me the busy signal.

In the past I have no problem with dialing International calls, this problem is happening since a few eeks ago. I didn't contact you before because I was using Whatsapp for any call, but now I need to call to land lines directly from my land phone because they don't have Internet connection at home at the destination overseas.

If you have any other siugestion al will apreciate,

Kind Regards,

Luis

Shane

Hi @quitolu,

Thanks for the additional details, send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with further investigation.

For reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and advise about the ringing procedure. I have been dialing the same way as you indicated in your message to a different phone numbers and the result is the same allways give me the busy signal.

In the past I have no problem with dialing International calls, this problem is happening since a few eeks ago. I didn't contact you before because I was using Whatsapp for any call, but now I need to call to land lines directly from my land phone because they don't have Internet connection at home at the destination overseas.

If you have any other siugestion al will apreciate,

Kind Regards,

Luis

Shane

Thanks for sending us your details @quitolu.

We'd love to have one of our Technicians contact you for real-time test and investigation. PM me your best contact number and preferred time.

Regards,