TPG Community

Get online support

Lost sim card

NikiYuan
Level 2

Hi I have lost my SIM card and my mobile number is ************, can I please order a replacement urgently? Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Angeli

Hi @NikiYuan ,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've edited your recent comment with your mobile number. Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

We can process your new SIM order for $10. We also have two delivery options: Australia Post and StarTrack.

Australia Post
Delivery of SIM card via Australia Post is free of charge. Delivery typically takes 3-5 working days for customers in New South Wales and 5-8 working days for customers anywhere else in Australia. Shipping fee is free.

StarTrack
Delivery of SIM card via StarTrack in metro areas and major towns takes 1 to 2 working days, while the delivery to rural and remote areas takes 2 to 4 working days.

Startrack does not deliver during weekends and holidays. If you are not around to receive the package, they will normally leave a docket at your shipping address so that you can claim the equipment at the nearest post office. A $10 shipping fee will also apply.

Once we process the SIM replacement and you happen to retrieve the handset and/or the SIM, it will no longer work as the services will be permanently blocked. We will send you a SIM card containing a single SIM in all sizes: Standard, Micro and Nano.

Just a few reminders after receiving the replacement SIM:

1. You may activate the SIM online or may call TPG Support for assistance at 13 14 23 options 1 and 3.

2. Timeframe for replacement SIM card activation is within 2 hours.

3. Powercycle the phone after the estimated timeframe of activation

4. Handset should be network unlocked

5. Request is irreversible

If you wish to proceed, please private message to us your preferred delivery address, your chosen courier and confirm if you agree to be billed for the $10 SIM fee..

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Best regards!

Karim_shohan
Level 2

Hi
I lost my simcard xxxxxso could you please send a new SIM card in my address again asap Address is xxxxxcourts marrara Email xxxxx
It's been I m without connection badly I need connection please
Thanks Abdul