TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile Activation - have not received text

Level 2

On Thursday 16/7/2020 I rang your 1300 number with a query about not receiving my activation text message after requesting the porting authorisation SMS through my account.

I was told to wait 24 hrs - still nothing. I spoke to someone, who said they'd ring me back, on Friday 17/7/2020 and still nothing. I then spoke to another person on Saturday 18/7/2020 who said that he would "personally" look after my issue and ensure that it was all sorted - I am still waiting for my "porting authorisation SMS".

Just looking for some assistance from someone who may actually be able to "personally" look after the issue until such a time that it's fixed and I have received the SMS.

Help please!

3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @6866550 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Level 2

Hi @KarlB - I think I've just sent you a PM - please let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks Smiley Happy

KarlB

Hi @6866550 

Thanks for your PM. I have requested for our Mobile Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back ASAP with an update.

Regards,

Karl