TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile Calls Constantly Dropping Out

chrisnorriss13
Level 2
I transferred over to TPG from Optus a while ago because the Optus reception in my area of the Gold Coast was diabolical.  Initially the service seemed better, albeit still with dropouts. Unfortunately over the last several weeks it seems to have deteriorated to the point that I don't appear to be able to have a call last more than a couple of minutes before the call drops out. Every. Single.Call. The last conversation I tried to have dropped out four times. I have to take every call outside, and it even drops out then. Totally frustrated.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, chrisnorriss13.

Let us fix this call issues affecting the mobile service, please confirm the troubleshooting steps you have performed. Could you send us your details (Mobile number/Customer ID also include the complete address on file) plus your best contact number and preferred time. We will arrange our Mobile Team to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

Regards,

I transferred over to TPG from Optus a while ago because the Optus reception in my area of the Gold Coast was diabolical.  Initially the service seemed better, albeit still with dropouts. Unfortunately over the last several weeks it seems to have deteriorated to the point that I don't appear to be able to have a call last more than a couple of minutes before the call drops out. Every. Single.Call. The last conversation I tried to have dropped out four times. I have to take every call outside, and it even drops out then. Totally frustrated.