TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile Calls to local numbers dropping out every now and then

Kris8
Level 2

I ported my mobile number to TPG the day before, it's been problem after problem after problem with reception, call drop outs, internet connections.  Dealing with customer service has been a nightmare, call drop outs or hung up upon (I think it's the later as it's too hard to fix).  

Made several calls and none were replied back. I was given only few seconds to speak before the calls dropped off, as some of the call center agents are standing in the streets and answring the calls. This is horrendous.

It's was the attractive prepaid offer that had me port over, I did my research before coming across, spoke with TPG customer service and was assured my area had coverage.  ummm'd and aaaah'd for two weeks researching, speaking with friends, family and peers, before jumping in and switching my telco carrier to TPG, THEN....problems began.

No help and no one seems to be bothering to respond back..

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Thanks for raising this to us, @Kris8.

We're sad to know that you're having issues with your mobile service. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this.

To better understand the situation, we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

We did an article that you may find helpful this will guide you about basic troubleshooting with the service.

Please see link below.

Troubleshooting issues with Incoming/Outgoing Calls on TPG Mobile.

Let us know how it will go we'll wait for your details. 

Cheers!