Mobile

Hollins80
Level 2
Hi, I rang 3 days ago as I am unable to receive phone calls, texts and unable to use the internet on my phone. The person I spoke to from TPG said that someone will look into it and fix the issue 1-2 days. It still has not been fixed and is barred from making phone calls, sending text and using the internet on my phone. Can you please fix this issue as it has now been 10 days without me being able to use my phone.
Thanks, Fay
2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Hollins80

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account and would like to check this further as the accounts shows that it is active.

Please send me a PM with the phone number in question as there's a multiple number under 1 account.

BasilDV

Shane

Hey just checking should you require assistance, please send us your account details.

Regards,

Hi, I rang 3 days ago as I am unable to receive phone calls, texts and unable to use the internet on my phone. The person I spoke to from TPG said that someone will look into it and fix the issue 1-2 days. It still has not been fixed and is barred from making phone calls, sending text and using the internet on my phone. Can you please fix this issue as it has now been 10 days without me being able to use my phone.
Thanks, Fay