TPG Community

Get online support

Moved to Novus - International Roaming

harryturner
Level 2

I have previously travelled internationally and been able to turn mobile roaming on.  I am currently in the UK and discovered roaming was switched off.   I have tried to access the portal to switch it on, but it just says "Moved to Novus".   I don't know what that means.  Does anyone have a link to the Novus management portal so I can make changes.   Pretty urgent unfortunately.  I can't get any validation text messages for login to various systems while this is off. 

I've seen various comments about "Moved to Novus" that say "Solved" but there isn't actually any solution in the communication.    Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hey,

Try to follow the steps on how to activate the International Roaming here

If you are having difficulty to access the new log-in page you may also check the article below.

TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/TPG-Mobile-Introduction-to-the-new-My-Account/m...

Let us know how it will go.

I have previously travelled internationally and been able to turn mobile roaming on.  I am currently in the UK and discovered roaming was switched off.   I have tried to access the portal to switch it on, but it just says "Moved to Novus".   I don't know what that means.  Does anyone have a link to the Novus management portal so I can make changes.   Pretty urgent unfortunately.  I can't get any validation text messages for login to various systems while this is off. 

I've seen various comments about "Moved to Novus" that say "Solved" but there isn't actually any solution in the communication.    Please advise.

harryturner
Level 2

Thanks Shane,   I am aware of and have used that functionality before.  HOWEVER,  as you can see from the screenshot I can no longer access the relevant area to determine how to do this because it simply says "Moved to Novus".  

So simply clicking on the link seems to be the response in pretty much everyones posts, but it doesn't take me to the relevant management functionality. 

Ideas welcome. 

Harry

Shane

Let us raise this to our Mobile Team for investigation, could you send us your details (Mobile Number/Customer ID with the complete address on file) also include your best E-mail Address to reach you. 

Thanks Shane,   I am aware of and have used that functionality before.  HOWEVER,  as you can see from the screenshot I can no longer access the relevant area to determine how to do this because it simply says "Moved to Novus".  

So simply clicking on the link seems to be the response in pretty much everyones posts, but it doesn't take me to the relevant management functionality. 

Ideas welcome. 

Harry