TPG Community

Get online support

Moved to Novus

lisa1701
Level 2
Unable to check mobile data usage because of "Moved to Novus". Clicking on 'Click here to manage other services' takes me back to acct page where I started from.
3 REPLIES 3
Daisy_Dhen

Welcome to the Community @lisa1701.

The Novus website is currently working on our end.

Are you using the new details we have provided when you login to TPG My Account?

We also created this article that will help you access the TPG Mobile Data Usage

How To Check Your TPG Mobile Usage 

Regards,

Dhen_S

lisa1701
Level 2

Hi Dhen,

I mustn't have the Novus login details. I keep going around in circles with the 'click here to manage your other services'. It takes me to the account details page with a link to My Account again. I click on 'View all mobile service accounts' link and i go back to the page that says I've moved to Novus with a link saying 'click here to manage......." If I use my mobile # and another password, it logs me in to the same My Account page (screenshot) where I started.

Can I not check mobile usage from the page I've screenshot?

Daisy_Dhen

Hi @lisa1701,

In order to check your current Mobile usage, you need to login using the new customer ID number that we've sent via Email.

Here's an article that may help you.

If you still need assistance, shoot me a PM with your customer ID or mobile number and we'll check on this further.

Regards, 

Dhen_S