TPG Community

Get online support

No Outgoing or Incoming Calls

SOLVED Go to solution
yohan1512
Level 2
Hi, I've recently moved to TPG and am unable to receive or make calls on my mobile (and I don't get notifications for missed calls either). This is the same issue that my partner who recently moved to TPG experienced. The TPG team still hasn't been able to fix this for her after two weeks and so I don't have high hopes of them resolving my issue, especially as they won't be able to call me back.

I cannot even call the TPG number.......and my phone is unlocked and I have full reception.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yohan1512
Level 2
Issue is resolved by moving to another provider.

Your tech support advised me that me being unable to make incoming/outgoing calls was because of network maintenance (no mention of this on the website) and that it would last 7 days. Noting I live very close to Sydney CBD and not in a remote area, I'm surprised that your customers don't get notified when network maintenance supposedly stops your customers from making or receiving calls, especially when this lasts for over a week.

To top it off, it doesn't seem to be a one off issue, as my partner who had recently moved to TPG also experienced the same issue with Tech Support providing her a different story and her resolution also included moving to another provider.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
yohan1512
Level 2
Issue is resolved by moving to another provider.

Your tech support advised me that me being unable to make incoming/outgoing calls was because of network maintenance (no mention of this on the website) and that it would last 7 days. Noting I live very close to Sydney CBD and not in a remote area, I'm surprised that your customers don't get notified when network maintenance supposedly stops your customers from making or receiving calls, especially when this lasts for over a week.

To top it off, it doesn't seem to be a one off issue, as my partner who had recently moved to TPG also experienced the same issue with Tech Support providing her a different story and her resolution also included moving to another provider.