TPG Community

Get online support

No phone line “sos” only

Alicat88
Level 2
I have been with TPG less than a month and have found my coverage getting worse with each week. I he led all coverage issues prior to moving to TPG however now regret my decision to move to their plan as often I now have “no signal” or “sos” only. Which for me is not acceptable as a carer for family and friends with life threatening conditions. Then with my internet quite often I have only 3G on a 4G handset. Transferring data and documents then becomes nightmarish. Even transferring a nice Gif to brighten a friends day can take hours. I’ve done all the troubleshooting I can at my end. It’s now going to be finding a new provider which honestly is a headache I can do without. TPG you promise too much and don’t deliver 😔
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Alicat88,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is to check if there's an outage affecting the network.

You may check this link for reference: Mobile Outage

If there's no outage in your area, you may proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: No Mobile Network Coverage?

In your case, the issue was raised to our Mobile Network Team and should be resolved by now. 

Regards,

Ahra_G