TPG Community

Get online support

Person I was calling could not hear me when making a call from my mobile

Dino
Level 2

Hi 

I was in Tailem Bend post code 5260 (specifically at The Bend race track) in South Australia yesterday and made a call to my friend who was also at the track and when he answered from his mobile I could hear him talking to me but when I was talking back he could not hear me.  I have a brand new Samsung S23 plus phone and with Tailem Bend only being One hour and a half tops from Adelaide CBD I thought this would not be an issue.  However my son who had an Iphone using Telstra network had no issue calling the same person.

Please advise if this is a coverage issue from TPG and like I said I have a brand new phone and have had no other issues I even used internatiional roaming recently with the same phone and had no issue

Thanks Dino

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Dino ,

Let us help understand what is causing phone call issues with the phone service. Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far? Also, send me a message with your details. 

How do I send a PM?

Regards,

Hi

I was in Tailem Bend post code 5260 (specifically at The Bend race track) in South Australia yesterday and made a call to my friend who was also at the track and when he answered from his mobile I could hear him talking to me but when I was talking back he could not hear me.  I have a brand new Samsung S23 plus phone and with Tailem Bend only being One hour and a half tops from Adelaide CBD I thought this would not be an issue.  However my son who had an Iphone using Telstra network had no issue calling the same person.

Please advise if this is a coverage issue from TPG and like I said I have a brand new phone and have had no other issues I even used internatiional roaming recently with the same phone and had no issue

Thanks Dino