TPG Community

Get online support

SIM Activation attempt failed

ibrahimAl
Level 2
I am moving my number from another provider and when I try to Initiate SIM Card Activation (step 4) it says activation failed
12 REPLIES 12
Ahra_G

Hi @ibrahimAl

For SIM activation specially with port in request, you should receive an email that you may proceed with the activation. 

Send us a private message with your TPG account number so we can check the status of your mobile service. 

-Ahra_G

MaryJoyG
Level 2

Hi,

I have a similar issue. I've received my new SIM card almost a week now and when I try to activate it on my online account, I'm getting "Activation attempt failed, please try again.". By the way, this is a new sim card and not transferred from another provider.

Could you help me on this please as I need to use this SIM card as soon as possible.

I've attached here the screenshot.

Thank you.

Mary

Ahra_G

Hi @MaryJoyG

Let's check the status of the activation and get it sorted. Please send us your customer ID or account number via private message and we'll go from there. 

-Ahra_G

puls26286
Level 2

Hi,

I am also facing a same problem. I tried to reach out to Ahra_G but I could not find Private message link. Please help me out. I really need my service up and running.  

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @puls26286 ,

The private message feature will appear once the community log-in reaches Level 2. Try to create a separate post and send us another message.

Regards,

Hi,

I am also facing a same problem. I tried to reach out to Ahra_G but I could not find Private message link. Please help me out. I really need my service up and running.  

Thanks 

puls26286
Level 2

Thanks Shane for your help. I was able to send message to Ahra_G successfully. 

giotto69
Level 2

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Could you please check? I need the service and data right now for work :'(

BasilDV

Hi @giotto69

We'd like to check the status of the SIM activation.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

JuneJiet
Level 2
I have been waiting 2 times 48hours and one time 24 hours. Your TPG system still didn’t activate my account. How many time I need to call to find your team support to fix it? So suck 2 weeks not activated yet !!!