TPG Community

Get online support

Phone not working whilst overseas in New Zealand , all roaming settings turned on

jtupou51
Level 2

i am in New zealand and have had no phone texts or data fo days, before I left australia I called help desk to make sure all of my international roaming setting were on and correct but I have had no signal nor has the phone tried to connect to local network.  

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @jtupou51

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Did you check your account online to confirm that the international roaming is active?

Have you tried to manually select a network?

Check this article for some information about International roaming.

Shoot me a PM with your mobile or customer ID number to check the status of the account.

BasilDV

rnb
Level 2
Level 2

Nearing the end of a 5 day conference and still not able to use roaming/moile data. Extremely frustrating. Tried all previously listed trouble shooting tips with no luck. 

Shane

Hey @rnb

We're sad to learn that you're having problems with the roaming service, could you send us a PM with your details also include a brief summary of the issue.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Nearing the end of a 5 day conference and still not able to use roaming/moile data. Extremely frustrating. Tried all previously listed trouble shooting tips with no luck.