TPG Community

Get online support

Reactivation Mobile

winnie37
Level 2

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for my mobile to be reactivated.

I have rang so many times to see when it's going to be reactivated and every time I ring they just want to try and reactivate it again!

How many times are you going to take payment from my bank before you turn my service back on seriously!!

I have 2 different internet accounts and mobile and seriously are going somewhere else if it's not fixed really soon.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @winnie37 ,

Let us help check the status of the mobile and fix this ASAP. Could you send me a PM with your details to better understand the situation?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for my mobile to be reactivated.

I have rang so many times to see when it's going to be reactivated and every time I ring they just want to try and reactivate it again!

How many times are you going to take payment from my bank before you turn my service back on seriously!!

I have 2 different internet accounts and mobile and seriously are going somewhere else if it's not fixed really soon.

winnie37
Level 2

Sent message

I live remote and need this fixed!

winnie37
Level 2

Rang again TPG said yes it will be fixed by Monday still no phone

seriously  what's going on!

Shane

Hi @winnie37 ,

Apologies for the delay. There was a provisioning issue affects the activation of the SIM card. We coordinated this with our mobile team, expect an update within the day. 

Regards,

Shane

Hi @winnie37 ,

Our mobile team tried to contact you yesterday for the sim activation update but no avail. Could you confirm your most convenient time today?

Regards,