TPG Community

Get online support

Refund not processed

REMATIPTOP
Level 2

The company I work for has been trying for months to request the refund for a service which has been cancelled 15/09/2020 with a credit on our account in the amount of -$5,471.79. This was brought to the attention of your credit team again on 22/10/20 who replied this needed to be adressed to the Cancellation team which was then followed up with that respective team on 23/10/2020. Then only feedback we received was to advise if this was TPG or AAPT Service which we did promptly, and this is the end of the communication provided by TPG.  Despite numerous attempts to follow up there was no respose from any team, however TPG continue to to charge $228.00 per month thus reducing the credit.

1. Why has no one come back to us for months?  2. Why does no one confirm the cancellation 3. Why does no one advise whow the refund can be processed, or in case you hold a different point of view advise how to proceed.  Please refer to attached invoice I251898341 which shows our account number regarding this matter or send me an email so I can provide the full email trail. Regards, Roman.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @REMATIPTOP, please send us a private message with the TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help resolve this concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community