TPG Community

Get online support

SIM Never Arrived - Been Over 1 Week

SOLVED Go to solution
PTran24
Level 2

Hi, I ordered my new SIM ($10 promotion plan) on 12/05/18 in which the issue date was on  16/05/2018. I've received the letter of Equipment Order where it has stated that you have now shipped my SIM and Welcome Letter.

I've receive your text and email saying that I have received my SIM Welcome letter to activate on 23/05/2018. However, I have received NOTHING. I've checked your delivery standard times as quoted "Australia Post
Delivery of SIM card via Australia Post is free of charge. Delivery typically takes 3-5 working days for customers in New South Wales and 5-8 working days for customers anywhere else in Australia."  I am within the metro area of Sydney. 

Today is 25/05/18 and I'm still waiting for my new SIM to arrive as you have charged the initial amount of the month already. When will you send my new SIM, if not - please send me a NEW replacement immediately, free of charge, as promised by your delivery standard time.

Please contact me privately via my email. I need answers immediately.

Regards,

Phuong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @PTran24,

Thanks for sending me your details. The replacement SIM card will be shipped today.

Shipping period may take. 2-3 business days in metropolitan areas. 3-5 business days in country locations.

I will keep an eye on this case and provide you updates where is possible.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @PTran24

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and check what happened on the SIM card.

I went ahead and tried to use your community account details to pull up the account and I got a matched.

Can you PM me the service address associated with the account to confirm the account?

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @PTran24,

Thanks for sending me your details. The replacement SIM card will be shipped today.

Shipping period may take. 2-3 business days in metropolitan areas. 3-5 business days in country locations.

I will keep an eye on this case and provide you updates where is possible.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

PTran24
Level 2

Thanks Shane - I had a chat on the phone with one of the customer reps this morning.

Looking forward to receive the SIM card soon.

Cheers

Shane

Hi @PTran24

You're always welcome. Smiley Happy

I will keep an eye on this.

Cheers!