TPG Community

Get online support

SIM Never Arrived - Been Over 1 Week

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 1a

Hi, I ordered my new SIM ($10 promotion plan) on 12/05/18 in which the issue date was on  16/05/2018. I've received the letter of Equipment Order where it has stated that you have now shipped my SIM and Welcome Letter.

I've receive your text and email saying that I have received my SIM Welcome letter to activate on 23/05/2018. However, I have received NOTHING. I've checked your delivery standard times as quoted "Australia Post
Delivery of SIM card via Australia Post is free of charge. Delivery typically takes 3-5 working days for customers in New South Wales and 5-8 working days for customers anywhere else in Australia."  I am within the metro area of Sydney. 

Today is 25/05/18 and I'm still waiting for my new SIM to arrive as you have charged the initial amount of the month already. When will you send my new SIM, if not - please send me a NEW replacement immediately, free of charge, as promised by your delivery standard time.

Please contact me privately via my email. I need answers immediately.

Regards,

Phuong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @PTran24,

Thanks for sending me your details. The replacement SIM card will be shipped today.

Shipping period may take. 2-3 business days in metropolitan areas. 3-5 business days in country locations.

I will keep an eye on this case and provide you updates where is possible.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi @PTran24

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and check what happened on the SIM card.

I went ahead and tried to use your community account details to pull up the account and I got a matched.

Can you PM me the service address associated with the account to confirm the account?

Cheers!

Highlighted

Hi @PTran24,

Thanks for sending me your details. The replacement SIM card will be shipped today.

Shipping period may take. 2-3 business days in metropolitan areas. 3-5 business days in country locations.

I will keep an eye on this case and provide you updates where is possible.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1a

Thanks Shane - I had a chat on the phone with one of the customer reps this morning.

Looking forward to receive the SIM card soon.

Cheers

Highlighted

Hi @PTran24

You're always welcome. Smiley Happy

I will keep an eye on this.

Cheers!