TPG Community

Get online support

SIM card hasn't arrived yet

midiwidi
Level 2

Hello,

my SIM card was sent out by you last Friday, but hasn't arrived yet. It is delivered to Marsfield, so sydney metropolitan area, and should already have arrived. I wasn't able to add the company name in in your online address form in addition to my name. I fear that it therefore was maybe not delivered and sent back to you. Are you able to check that? It was meant for a work project and the schedule is very tight.

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @midiwidi ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help see the status of the shipment of the SIM card, to better understand the situation. Please send me your account details (Customer ID/Mobile number) together with the address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@midiwidi wrote:

Hello,

my SIM card was sent out by you last Friday, but hasn't arrived yet. It is delivered to Marsfield, so sydney metropolitan area, and should already have arrived. I wasn't able to add the company name in in your online address form in addition to my name. I fear that it therefore was maybe not delivered and sent back to you. Are you able to check that? It was meant for a work project and the schedule is very tight.

Kind regards