TPG Community

Get online support

Sim card activation

tanja3177
Level 2
Hello there,
I received offer from TPG to transfer my mobile number from Optus to tpg $20 a month on 14th April. I received new sim card but for some reason no option online to activate when i log in to my account. After calling already 3 times TPG support they couldnt help for some reason, 6 digits activation code couldnt be sent to me over the text every time when they try. I have open ticket 67057399 and was told someone will call me to resolve the issue but till now no call received.
I got charged on day when i accepted to transfer my number but so far unable to use service!
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @tanja3177

We'd be glad to chase this up with our Mobile Support team for further assistance. Could you also please send your TPG mobile number via private message

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hello there, 
I received offer from TPG to transfer my mobile number from Optus to tpg $20 a month on 14th April. I received new sim card but for some reason no option online to activate when i log in to my account. After calling already 3 times TPG support they couldnt help for some reason, 6 digits activation code couldnt be sent to me over the text every time when they try. I have open ticket 67057399 and was told someone will call me to resolve the issue but till now no call received. 
I got charged on day when i accepted to transfer my number but so far unable to use service!