TPG Community

Get online support

Sim doesn't work with iPhone 7

aicr
Level 2
Hi,
I've recently bought my daughter a refurbished iPhone 7 from Kogan. I moved the TPG Sim card from her old phone ( samsung j7) into the iPhone and tried to set the phone up. However the iPhone says that that the Sim card is not valid, even though it works perfectly on other phones.
Can someone assist with this issue?
6 REPLIES 6
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

ksutton65
Level 2

I have followed all the activation instructions and confirmed with my old provider that my phone is unlocked, but when I insert the new TPG Sim I get the message that the SIM is not valid. I am waiting for Covid Test results by SMS so it is a bit urgent. Katrina

Riezl

Hi @ksutton65, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

ksutton65
Level 2

I have Private messaged you. Is there anything I can do to get my SIM to work?

Riezl

Thanks for sending the details via PM. We'll check this with our Mobile Team and revert to you once an update is received.

Shane

Hi @ksutton65,

This has been raised to our Mobile Team, updates will be provided when it becomes available. 

Regards,

I have Private messaged you. Is there anything I can do to get my SIM to work?