TPG Community

Get online support

Volte and wifi calling

BK94
Level 2
Is there anyone out there in the community that has this working?
Angeli

Hi @BK94

You can reach our mobile tech team at 1300 997 273. They are open until 9PM SYD today. 

Regards,

Angeli

BK94
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

I have already talked to support a few times, they dont know how to activate this. I have given up trying.

BK94
Level 2
Hi Angeli

This still has not been resolved. Customer service still have not activated this, is there a solution or should i just port out?
Shane

Send us your account details (Customer ID/Mobile number) so we can raise this to our Mobile Team for investigation.

How to send a PM? https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

BK94
Level 2

Hi, TPG dont offer volte or wifi calling. mobile support are unable to turn it on they just make you play around with your phone making you go crazy. Why post on this forum that they have this feature?

Shane

Hi BK94.

Our Team tried to contact you but no avail. You may reach our Mobile Team Support directly at 1300 997 273, Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm and Weekends & Public Holidays 9am - 9pm.

Regards,

BK94
Level 2
Hi Shane, talked to mobile support and raised a ticket again to attempt to turn this on. Tech support are unable to turn on. See how this goes.
Thanks.
Rica_R

Thanks for the heads up, we'll monitor the progress from here. 

Regards, 

BK94
Level 2

Still waiting........