TPG Community

Get online support

sim activation not happened despite email over 12 hours ago

Rica_R

Hi @reveal31

We understand your sentiments about this concern and we are really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Our Mobile Escalations Team was trying to contact you regarding the concern, may I ask your preferred time for the contact?  

Regards, 

reveal31
Level 3
Nothing to do with my preferred time. Roaming means I can only get your call at the whim of the wind. I got 2 voice mail from tpg and I called back but I got tired of waiting on hold. Not sure what you can do for me now.
Ahra_G

We'll ensure to inform our Mobile Team first thing tomorrow as they're already closed for tonight. Apologies for all the trouble, reveal31.

Regards,

Ahra

Riezl

Hi @reveal31, we can see that our Mobile Escalations Team has been in touch via email and discussed the status of the compensation request.

Should you have further queries, you may directly contact our Mobile Team via return mail.

reveal31
Level 3
Yes
time for me to contact ombudsman I think
orbistat
Level 8

Hi @reveal31 Can you try switching off 4G in settings and select 3G for voice/data, in some areas this can make a big difference to signal coverage due to the frequency used and coverage pattern from the nearby towers.

Riezl

We have escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team and a case manager will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the progression of the case, @reveal31.

Riezl

Hi @reveal31, we can see that our Complaints Resolution Team has been in touch via email and discussed the concerns raised.

Should you have further queries, you may directly contact the case manager via return mail.