TPG Community

Get online support

Bad customer experience

Kelloggs5000
Level 2
I feel so cheated!!!!
I was made to switch from cable to nbn and thought I'd give tpg as some of what I've heard was good. For the first part it wasn't bad until issues with my connection started. My nbn connection has been cutting in and out for approximately 1 month with plenty of phone calls to follow it up, then suddenly it dropped out for good. I have tried calling but due to covid none of my calls were answered. I resorted to chatting online and couldn't get through tech support so went through billing to get an answer. On every occasion I was told I would receive some form of communication but have not recieved one message or email to state what is happening. Tpg have wiped their hands clean of me because it's easier to ignore someone than to explain whats going on. The fact that i had to join a tpg community chat to try and get my voice heard is down right desparate. I've even sent a complaint via email and still no response. The last person I spoke to said she has passed me to a case manager to escalate the issue as I've had no connection what so ever for 2 weeks now and I'm still paying for a service I can't use and online schooling went out the window. She said I would receive a phone call within 24 hours to which I replied " I'm in doubt that they will", she responded with "rest assured they will call you" and low and behold I was right. Not one attempt to sort out this situation. I know the names of the last 2 people that both said they would contact me and didn't but I have chosen to keep their names out of this (that's if it's even their real names). A very big part of me wants to just switch to another provider but the other part of me is thinking then you got off easy and hassle free. I'm so frustrated right now and extreamly disapointed with the poor choice of choosing tpg.
In the words of your online chat team
"rest assured" if i go somewhere else I will make dam sure everyone I know never goes with this company!!!
2 REPLIES 2
David_M

Hi @Kelloggs5000 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Kelloggs5000 

I have checked your NBN-FTTC 100/40 service on our systems.

There is an open TPG fault ticket already lodged, ref #10472586.

There is also an open fault incident lodged with NBN. It says they have a restoration date for up to 22/05.

Unfortunately if the issue is within the NBN network and the fault is logged, we will just have to wait until that date for NBN to finish their works and fix the network issue.

Regards,

David_M