TPG Community

Get online support

Broadband wireless

jessms555
Level 2
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
An absolute appalling company policy with handling issues, poor internet speeds, poor customer service skills and training.

I have been Pushed around, hung up on, my call log of tpg phone calls is disgraceful 40 minute phone calls of being transferred from one person to the next constantly having to verify my details again and again and again 3/4 time each phone call.

Pushing me around and around since the 17/6/22 in regards to my internet not working no upload speed for 3 months. I was told to pay the bill so they can work on the case, while waiting for compensation, then the 2nd month of waiting for the issues to be sorted I was told if I don’t pay the I would be in bad credit, the 3rd month was if the bill is not paid we can not compensate you.
🤦🏼‍♀️⚠️🤦🏼‍♀️⚠️🤦🏼‍♀️⚠️
I said no more sorry I’m not paying for a service I can’t use you guys have ripped enough money and excuses, without fixing the outstanding issues. Worst company I have even gone through in my 36 years of life.

Overcharged, no service on phone or internet, bad customer service, no outcome, no compensation.
Absolutely robbed legally.

I’m sure this one will hit A current affair
Before we can blink warning do not use service. ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️